Selling your home shouldn’t be hard. Although the process can be tedious, we’ll help you all the way to ensure that everything is in place and to avoid any issues. We created a guide that you can easily follow, and so you have an idea of the process in selling your property.
Agent & Price
Why Should You Choose Our Professionals?
You may opt to sell your property independently. There are many excellent reasons, however, why you should choose us to assist you in this important undertaking. We will ensure that you maximize your opportunities in the current real estate market. With our extensive contact networks that we have developed through the many national and international organizations, of which we are members, as well as our current and past clients, we will employ the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property. We will also guide you through the complicated paperwork involved, from the initial agreement to the final documents.
What To Look For In An Agent.
The following are a couple of factors to keep in mind when looking for a listing agent:
1. Education. The most important factor in choosing a real estate professional is their education in the real estate industry. Our professionals have advanced training and education, allowing them to be among the top agents in the world and earning prestigious designations in the various fields of real estate.
2. Experience and Expertise. You want a full-time agent who is familiar with your area and with the type of property you intend to sell. Does he or she employ a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies? How tech-savvy is your agent? How many similar properties has he or she been able to sell in the past?
3. Availability and Commitment. Your agent should be capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your property. Does your agent make it a point to keep in touch with you constantly? Can your agent easily be contacted in case of emergencies or even for the simplest questions? Is your agent available on the weekends or in the evenings when most buyers are out looking?
4. Rapport. Does your agent take the time to listen to your goals and clarify your needs? Can your agent understand your unique situation and be genuinely concerned about the outcome of the process? Your listing agent will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision, so it is important to find one with whom you can get along.
What Is Your Property Worth?
Without a professional agent, most independent property sellers tend to overestimate the value of their property. You can avoid this pitfall by consulting with an experienced real estate listing agent.
Have you decided to sell your home? Here are 5 reasons why you should list with us today!
- If we are not able to sell your property sold within 60 days, we will sell it for free. Yes, you don’t have to pay us a commission for our services.
- You don’t have to be locked in a commitment. We practice a 100% risk-free agreement where you can cancel anytime we are selling your property regardless of your reasons.
- You can still sell your home by yourself while we carry the listing. If you procure the buyer, we don’t need to pay me a commission.
- Our team will call you on a specific day every week to ensure that we are on track. If we miss our schedule, you can fire us anytime.
- We provide exposure. A “For Sale” sign in your yard is limited to the people who drive by your house, and this group is mostly your neighbors. We will help you get the attention of 99% of the market by including your listing on our marketing campaigns – email marketing, social media marketing, search engine marketing (Google and Bing), our website, and other channels we are affiliated to.